This report was prepared within the framework of the Solar Heating and Cooling Programme (SHC) of the International Energy Agency (IEA). The goal of the report is to document the solar thermal capacity installed in the important markets worldwide, and to ascertain the contribution of solar thermal systems to the supply of energy and the CO2 emissions avoided as a result of operating these systems. The collectors documented are unglazed collectors, glazed flat-plate collectors (FPC) and evacuated tube collectors (ETC) with water as the energy carrier as well as glazed and unglazed air collectors
The data were collected from a survey of the national delegates of the SHC Programme’s Executive Committee and other national experts active in the field of solar thermal energy.
This report comprises solar thermal market data from 60 countries covering an estimated 95% of the worldwide market. The remaining 5% of the market were extrapolated and are labeled as “all other countries” in the following sections.
- Category: Solar Industry Reports
- Source: IEA Solar Heating and Cooling Programme (SHC)
- Publication Date: 06/2015
- Hits: 452